Friday, October 18, 2013

500th segment created in series

I have now completed the creation of 500 segments in my 4 times weekly, Broadcast Cable Series, and will begin reairing some of my best and favorite programs.

Currently being re-aired is the 17 part series for " Great Getaways of the World" - a visit to China, the most dangerous of all locations I have visited, with everything I had stolen from me by those I was filming. It put me off of visiting other lands for awhile. No freedom of speech here! Be cautious, and travel in groups, and expect everyone to be stealing from you. I was very happy to return home without my body parts being sold.

Segment 48, " Poems to the Earth", received honorable mention in the 2001 International Environmental Film Festival, and highlights my original music, vocals, poetry, prose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home